Okay first off, my life is finally back to normal! Back to working 1 job and going to school full time and the social life is back. I'm so happy with where I'm at. Working 2 jobs during the holiday season was so hard! Managing my time was difficult, but I learned so much in the process. I feel like i should share my feelings and get them off my chest.
(For all of my Apello co-workers who follow this blog, no need to worry, this isn't talking about you or anyone we work with for that matter, its simply directed to my former seasonal employer)
#1 People are more important than things. (Employees are people too!)
#2 Communication is a 2 way street, because it is so, it can save people from a lot of embarrassment when preformed properly on both ends! LISTENING is part of the process.
#3 Just because you smile when you say something rude.. that doesn't mean you can get away with being unfair and rude. Especially when everyone knows your faking it and your a prideful.... [inset favorite curse word here]!
#5 People make mistakes its natural and something EVERYONE does, Including you! I have enough mistakes of my own, do NOT pass yours onto me!
Whew.. now that that's out on the table......HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I KNOW! Sad but true...
ReplyDeleteI didn't know what option i should select...so I picked "Anonymous" but this is from your all time favorite Chris! :) love ya Chels!