Saturday, January 30, 2010

Date Night

I dare to ask you...
What could be better than this....?


They correct answer is... Nothing..
There is honestly nothing I love more then
spending time with someone I truly care about,
Participating in an activity we thoroughly enjoy.. and that's the honest truth!


Last night, Jordan and I, went bowling at Fat Cats. It is seriously a riot.
The black light totally sets up the fun atmosphere..
mix that with dance moves and crazy pop music and your eyes are in for a treat!!
The place was packed full, but the wait was only 30 min! So we put our names
on the waiting list, and hopped on over to.......
Which is conveniently located in the same building! What a good idea!
We invited a few friends to come along. Jordan set up one of his mission
buddies with another one of his friends on a blind date.
(Here's a picture of the blind couple. Todd and Alex)
The food was so delicious, I always get the same thing..
Smothered pork burrito with black beans and rice..its the only way to go!!

I've been bowling with Alex before, shes so fun to watch.
I'm a terrible bowler(in real life and on the Wii),
and of course I lost both games.
(Causing my team to loose the wager)
But it was so worth it to see Alex and her bowling stance..
the group next to us was entertaining as well.
A girl in their party fell down the bowling lane. She was such a good
sport about it, she laughed it off giving high 5's to everyone who saw it happen.
It was such a good night!
Hope your weekend has been as fabulous as mine!
Much love,
Chultz

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I dare say your weekend will be more exciting than mine...no, I take that back. I bought some Benefiber for only $2.99 a box! Now that's something to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $2.99!! Are you outta your mind?! I think we still got you beat, Mom! This was good times, just like it always is!!

    ReplyDelete