
I don't know about anyone else out there, but I have a hard time sticking to a resolution for a whole year. My list usually ends up looking like the picture above. A list of things I know i need to change but don't want to. Or things I want to start but don't allow allotted time, thus leading to a unaccomplished goal. (I'll be the first to tell you that not accomplishing something brings me down and makes me sad inside.) So I decided to do something a little different that I hope will lead to more success this year. I've decided to set up my yearly resolutions in a vague format. Then I've broken them down into very specific monthly goals.
Example: One of my resolutions is to set up my retirement fund: obviously this is one that I want to accomplish as soon as possible. So my January goal is finish reading my book all about 401k's and make a decision about what type of 401k or Roth IRA I want to set up. And my February goal is to execute this plan on an intellectual level!
This whole monthly goals thing probably isnt a revolutionary idea,but if it is and I'm the last one to catch on, I don't care, I just hope it works better than last year!






You go girl!!! I am terrible about setting New Years resolutions period! So I think its great that you do it and have found a way to make them happen!! Love you!
ReplyDelete