
Today marks my one month anniversary of having NO COKE. I cant believe I've made it this far. Every single day I stare into the face of temptation. One of the companies that we (Apello) answer for is Coca-Cola North America. Its one of our largest clients and we get calls all day long about repairs needing to be made on coke machines... These phone calls use to make my taste-buds jump with excitement. But now everytime I get a call, my mouth just sings a sad, lonely song of the love it once knew. I thought I could escape from these thoughts the other day, so I went for a drive.. guess who met me at the stop light... none other than this guy.

So I hit the highway in search of some relief from all these tempting images and thoughts. But alas I was overpowered again By this little beauty..

This billboard was screaming at me... it's only $1, just this once wont hurt, every body's doing it, no one will know.... We'll I'm sorry billboard on I-15 northbound.. I refuse to give in to your delicious temptations!! The only thing that makes me want to go break this resolution and chug a liter of Coca-cola, is actually seeing it in person.. at a restaurant, or in the vending machines at school...






Way to be strong, Chels! Keep on keepin' on!
ReplyDeleteThis is the saddest post I have read in a long time. I am sorry for the loss.
ReplyDeleteHell.yes.
ReplyDelete