Saturday, December 12, 2009

Action Jaxon!


This post is dedicated to none-other than the amazing, Jaxon Baird. He is my little brother and at the ripe age of 7 years and 10 months, no one brings me more joy!! He tags along on all of our silly girl adventures with a killer happy attitude and he's never afraid to try anything. The other day he walked out of my room wearing my purple high-heals. We all looked at him for a min and didn't know weather to laugh, or be supportive of his wardrobe decision. Jax started to laugh and of course we joined in!He said he just wanted to know what it felt like to wear girls shoes. Its fun things like this that just make me so glad he is mine!

One of my favorite things to do with jax is read him bed-time stories and put him to sleep at night. He's a cuddle-bug and loves to lay right next to you. I usually end up falling asleep next to him and wake up in middle of the night with his face 2 inches away from mine.... its kind of scary, but alas, i love it. When he's falling asleep he always runs his fingers through my hair and says "I love you Chultz". This is where my blog name came from. He cant pronounce my name right, but that's really just fine with me. These are some of my favorite memories, especially when he says his prayers. The other night he prayed that hobos wouldn't break into our house. It was so cute, but he said it with dire concern. He's got a phobia of homeless people, and I dont blame him.

Jaxons loves our puppy Luca. Now I've blogged about Luca before and had a great response of how darling and super cute our dog is. BUT, he's hideous when he's having a bath. I know exactly what your thinking when you see this picture, that poor little dog, he's so ugly, bless his heart..
After Luca has a bath he runs around the living room like a devil dog, Jax chases him and things get a little crazy! Its such a blast to watch these two play. When jax comes home from school, he immediately drops his book bag and picks up the dog say "HI Wooookaa woookaa!" Its darling and luca wags his tail like he hasnt seen jaxon in years!


This little man of the house is in the Lego club at school and the leader of the popular soccer team at recess. He's wise beyond his years and creative to boot! I love this guy to death and it makes me sad to see him grow up. I wish he could stay young and innocent forever!

Thanks for making my life so exciting Jaxon, I love you so much and I'm consider myself greatly blessed to be your sista! - Love Chultz

4 comments:

  1. That kid is dang awesome! Sledding with him the other night was good times! You sure are lucky to have someone like that in your life. Enjoy him while he's young because he'll grow up and no longer be cute anymore. Look at Jacob, for example. He was once cute and fun, then he grew up and hit puberty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Both Jaxon AND Luca (when dry)! Little brothers are fun - and I wasn't too shocked about the high heels... Jordan begged us to curl and style his hair when he was younger (I won't tell you how much younger!) hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute. i love jax. he probably doesnt even remember me! but he is a cute boy. dont we all wish our brothers could stay innocent. love you chels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a cute little guy. You know the apple dosent fall far from the tree.:) You have all brought me so much joy in my life. People used to ask me why so many kids. My response was always, if you knew them and the happiness and joy they bring me, you would not only know why, you would want more too. I do love jax, thanks for sharing the experiences with us. I love you too chulz, You have brought me so much happiness and always make me proud.

    ReplyDelete