Saturday, November 7, 2009

Golden


Me and my sisters at dad's wedding


Catching up on my blog just reminds me of how much I love my life.. and especially all the people in it! My dad came up this last weekend and it was a rather interesting visit. Instead of talking about himself the whole time, he actually asked us girls about our lives.. it was so so refreshing! He was fun and happy.He hasn't been that way in a long time! It especially got worse last year when he re-married. Regardless, I had my dad back for a day and it was great. We had a bonding moment or two when he let me drive the gold shiny Porsche! Whoa baby. It was insane! that's the only word I can use to describe it. My dad is a great guy even though he's struggling a lot in life, he keeps his chin up and keeps pressing on. I know for sure my dad doesnt read my blog, but I figure if I keep talking about how much I love him and support him as a person that I'll be able to express that more fully to him one day. Life is golden and I'm loving every minute of it!

2 comments:

  1. You do have an awesome family to help make your life good. I'm jealous of the porshe too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. i like the new background.

    ReplyDelete