Sunday, November 8, 2009

Alright people



I've made a recent discovery. As of my last blog post, I like blogging about other people. So for the next little bit that will be my main focus. To blog about the people I love. So for anyone who doesn't care, you might want to tune-out for the next few post's.

First on the list are my baby sisters. Lacey and Torey. I love them dearly and so does the rest of the world. Torey is the 2nd youngest of 6 kids. At 16 years old she's the most determined person I know. She loves to cook, (when my grandma inst hogging the kitchen) and is really good at crafty things. She has the most beautiful LONG blonde hair that I'm extremely jealous of. Torey works as a janitor in the elementary school right by our house. She just got a sexy little convertible mustang and is basically fantastic. (she walked in my room while i was writing this post and saw a pic on the screen, read the things i was typing and started to cry... ooooo, what a tender-hearted lover!!) Next on the list is Lacey she my sweetheart! I have more inside jokes and goofy moments with her than any other person on the planet..(true story). We share a room and even though shes a little messy, i love every second of it! Shes a hard working girl, and speaks her mind. Somedays she drives me nuts but most days we get along great! I'm so so blessed to have these beautiful sisters in my life. And I'm thankful for every blasted memory we share together. Love ya girlies!!

4 comments:

  1. Your sisters really are awesome! I love them. My dad said that if things dont work out between you and me, I should go for Torey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey that setting looks familiar! i love your sissy's! I love you too. your my bestest friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice tribute to your sistas! They'll always be there for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool relationship you and your siblings all share! And you're all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete