

Contrary to popular belief the word drags is not referring to a male who dresses like a scantily clad female.. In my dictionary it means: Bliss. On friday night Dustyn, Matt and I went up to RMR (rocky mt raceway) to watch the midnight drags and they had a little drift session going on on the circle track in the back. Nothing pleases me more than seeing a 240sx tandem drift with a AE86 around a hella sick corner and smoke the crap out of their tires... mmm. so good!! after that beautiful display of talent we watched a Honda Civ, just like my old baby, give a mustang a run for his money. This might not sound that important to you all. but the import vs. domestic battle is raging!!! On Saturday night Matt, Dust and my dearest Monika went for a little cruise. As we were walking out the door Matt grabbed my hand and did a little key transfer. I stopped walking and stared at him.. The 350z is such a sick car, and i don't think Matt has let anyone drive it before.. and he just handed me the keys!!! We jumped in and raced down the street. (obeying the speed limit of course). We hit the stop light right by krispy kreme and took a few pictures. We had only driven a block and this was Matt's reaction.... (see pictures above) the light turned green and I did it.... I broke the back end loose and slid around that corner like i was a pro. (it really was an accident though, i didn't mean it).. I held the drift nice and tight and followed through. Matt was in shock, Dustyn's jaw hit the floor and monika and I had the biggest grins I've ever seen! We hit the next light and did a nice little smoky burn out. we hadn't even driven 2 blocks yet and we were livin it up!! The rest of the night is history.
I love having amazing friends. and I'm so glad my brother has been up here with me this week. I couldn't ask for more.
Love, peace and anti-freeze,
Chelsey B.






I had so much fun. It was awesome. Thanks again to Dustyn for letting me be his co-pilot. It was a great way to spend a Saturday night.
ReplyDelete