I'm officially an employee for Aspen Family Dental! During the internship at the office, a good day consisted of well behaved children, smooth procedures, and maybe a root canal or 2 (these are my FAVORITE!) But nothing will ever top the day I had at work last week.
The entire office staff was instructed to be at our office at noon and dress comfortable. We were told that a consultant was coming in to tell us how to work better as a team. When I first heard this I thought of all "The Office" episodes where Michael comes up with crazy activities for their office training meetings. That sounded exciting to me! Then I got to thinking about the "dress comfortable" part. Holy cow, Dr. Baird is warning us that this is going to be a boring consultant so we should all come in our PJ's to snooze away the afternoon.
I couldn't have been more wrong.
I pulled up to work to find this "Bad Boy" blocking my parkin space!
I parked and ran inside to find out what the heck was going on.
Nobody had any idea what was happening. We gathered in the conference room and Dr. Baird handed each of us a glorious $100 bill. There was no consultant coming in, and today we were going to have some fun. We were going to go out to lunch at California Pizza Kitchen, then we were let loose in the University mall to play a game. With our $100, we had to spend it on ourselves only. And whoever spent closest to exactly $100 got an extra $100 dollar bill.
Can you even believe it!!
Well you should if you dont, cause this business is REAL.
I was so proud of myself for spending $100.43 I thought I was doing pretty dang good, until 5 other girls told me they hit it right on the money. Literally.
It was such a good day, and I'll never forget it!






No comments:
Post a Comment