I know its been a while, But heres a little update.
-Still madly in love with my Jordan * PROOF BELOW *

-Dust and Chris are MARRIED!
-Lacey and Ammon are getting MARRIED next weekend (7 days and counting)
-Invitations should be done..... Tomorrow!
-House hunting today was great.. We found one we LOVE and placed an offer (kinda scary and so exciting!)
-48 days (I Dont think anyone cares for an exact number, but I CANT WAIT!)






That is so fun for you!!
ReplyDeleteHey Chelsey! I just noticed you were following my blog! I am so glad! I think about your family all the time and wonder how everyone is doing! Sounds like you are all in the marrying phase of life! Such a fun time of life--just wait until all the babies start coming;)!! Tell your mom hello for me and everyone else! We all sure miss having you around!!
ReplyDeleteHey Chels! Don't forget to send us one! =)
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and I can't wait to see more picures! Hope your photographer sends them on soon!
ReplyDelete