Saturday, April 3, 2010

Is this great or what!!!

I've recently re-discovered one of my talents, which happens to be very therapeutic. I can sit and put puzzles together for hours. Maybe I enjoy it so much because of the conversations and relationships that are buit while putting those little pieces together. My amazing sister torey and I, sat together for over 2 hours the other night, chatting away while working on the 3 ft long picture of New York skyline. This puzzle is rather difficult because there are about 50 builiding that all look the same..See!



I was thinking the other day how cool it would be to put together a puzzle of a picture that had meaning or a cherished memory behind the photo. I started looking online to find one of a Mini Cooper, or the famous Moab Arch, without avail. But, what I did find was so much better and completely unique! There is an amazing company that takes pictures of your choosing, and transforms them into a puzzle! Can you believe that! You even get to pick how many pieces you want. Anywhere from 16 to 2,000 pieces! If you cant tell, I was really excited about this. I found one of my all-time favorite photos of Jordan and I and placed an order for a 500 piece puzzle.

I recieved my order in the mail yesterday and I'm so excited to start it. Hopfully Jordan will help me complete it...

1 comment:

  1. Of course I'll help you complete it! This will be fun stuff! If we take some adds we'll be done with it so fast and have plenty of time to get an ice cream cone!

    ReplyDelete