I use to hate the rain, it makes my bones hurt. BUT, I finally invested in some rain boots! I've always wanted them, and the time was right, so i bought em! My mom is a Kindergarten teacher at Westmore elementary school and yesterday they went on a field trip.. guess who got to go.... ME!!! It was so much fun, we went to He-Haw farms. My mom took me along to take some pictures of the kids and stuff. When we first got there we all jumped onto the tracker trailer and went for a hay ride. We were bouncing along enjoying the ride, when the back tire of the trailer exploded! all the kids started screaming! I couldn't help but laugh (i was crying on the inside because it scared me so bad).. anyway, the back right corner of the trailer was slouching and the kids on that end were not enjoying the abnormally bumpy ride. It was so funny to see their cheeks bouncing up and down and heads banging into each other. ha ha. I love it.
After that we went to see the infamous pig. He weighed 1350 pounds!! The farmer was telling us that he got sick this summer and lost about 300 pounds.. I think he had the swine flu. Anyway, we had some fun and I got hee-haw all over my boots! It was a blast! here are some pictures!






Now what exactly is a "hee-haw"? That sounds like you had a good time!
ReplyDeletehaha i would have laughed too. soo fun i want rain boots.
ReplyDeleteYou can do ANYTHING in rain boots! It makes for a memorable field trip when something exciting happens - like a blown tire or a pig with swine flu!
ReplyDelete