Sunday, October 18, 2009

LUCA


Well, I decided yesterday that I really love my puppy Luca. He's almost 2 years old and super adorable! I'm used to having big dogs, but since i live in a house full of females we had to get a little puppy. Yesterday we were sitting in the kitchen chatting away and Luca was sitting on the tile watching us. He would stare at whoever was talking with the cutest look on his face. Nobody really noticed he was there watching us, until Lacey pointed out that his legs looked funny. So then we all stared and noticed his feet were sliding apart and he looked so precious. We giggled and took a few pictures. I loved them so much i decided to share them.. Enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. cute cute pup! smaller pups are a riot! lova lova lova you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen that look before! That's the way my kids looked when they went potty on the floor.
    Cute dog! No wonder you took pictures of him! You should bring him over to our house for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure wish my mom wouldn't give out family secrets like that! Luca is great, though. Quite the comic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chels that is so adorable!!! Baxter sits the same way!! I think its hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete