Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Well HELLO July!


Well, this last weekend was a little crazy, but ended up being amazing. I had to work the 4th of July, I worked 11 hours and it was a little busier than i thought it would be. It was so hard working and knowing my whole family was out having a blast. BUT, i survived and I'm hoping that since i worked that long shift last weekend that the next holiday they might just skip right over me and schedule someone else.. I'm crossing my fingers on that one. Anyway, after i got off work I had a little BBQ with my entire family (whom i love dearly) and then Coby and I went to have another little BBQ gathering with some friends. so fun. Coby sent me a text earlier that day asking If i knew how to drive stick... uh.. hello, if you know me then its a definite YES!! Well, it turns out that he hurt his knee and didn't know if he could drive.. Well basically i ended up driving the monster of a truck home that night.. OH boy, i haven't felt so powerful in such a long time.. Nothing like ripping through gears and creating black dust for everyone to breathe in behind you... wow. anyway, We went and lit off our "Special" fireworks and then I got a little nervous that we were going to get in trouble, so we jumped in the truck and started to leave, well. everyone else started shooting roman candles at us. One of them almost came through the window and landed on my lap.. It was a good excuse to slam through those gears and get the turbo spooling again. We made it home safe and I slept great that night. It was just a great way to welcome in the glorious month of JULY. I cant wait for the adventures we are about to have... he is a picture of the crew.. ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment