Monday, April 20, 2009

Diamond in the Ruff

As most of you don't know, my grandfather passed away last Monday.. This is 2 funerals in my immediate family in less than 7 months. My sweet older sister Whitney Marie, and my loving Grandfather Richard Ellis Madsen . Sitting in the funeral home and seeing all the same sad faces broke my heart all over again. My grand father was one of the greatest men alive, I never heard him say a harsh word or complain. He stepped in and filled the hole where my father use to stand. I was talking with my friend Shane about all the trials and heart ache I've experienced in the last few months, and he said the most amazing thing.. " it takes a lot of pressure to make a diamond." So I've come to the conclusion that no matter what happens, i will be able to endure it. I have the most amazing family in the world and I am so thankful for all of their support and love. as well as my dear friends who continually show their support and love. Thank you for your prayers, its because of your prayers that mine are answered...
MUCH LOVE,
Chultz

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chels!! You truly are a diamond!! You have been through more in your life that I could ever handle!!! You are an amazing woman!! I look up to you!!! I'm here for you! I love you and I don't know where I would be without you!!!! Keep smiling and keep you head up!!! You have lots of great people that love you and support you!!! I hope you know I am always here for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie!! thank you so much, I cant wait to live closer to you and hopefully get to see you more than once a semester!! I miss ya girlie!!

    ReplyDelete