Friday, June 12, 2009

Gettin my "Butter" on


Well, i have amazing news. I doubt anyone even reads my blog, but i figure its important to write for my own sake..I finally purchased a longboard, and boy do i love it! I had this Wednesday off, and something came up and had to run to St.George on Tuesday night. After the dust settled my brother and I went to go ride Flow-master. Anyone from st.George knows exactly which part of town I'm talking about. But just to clarify that I'm not crazy, we didn't go down the really steep side of foremaster. We ran North to South.. nice and smooth, just like butter.. get it!! Longboarding is the best therapy I've ever had. Anyway it was super fun and I freaking love it and know that I need a little practice on some areas, like controlled stopping. As easy as it is to just jump off the board and slow down it sucks when your going like 25 MPH. it kinda feels like your jumping onto a treadmill going full speed.. I don't think normal people do that. Anyway. I made it through the night injury free! But today my legs are on FIRE!!! I knew i would be a little sore, but this is just ridiculous! ha ha. Here is a photo to prove that a parking lot can become a playground!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for longboards!! I'm dying to get one of my own! I've borrowed my bro's a few times and it's always a blast! What kind did you get?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! I can totally picture you on a long board!!! I'm glad you found a good therapy!!! MIss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its A Sector 9 the bamboo series.. and i LOVE IT!! If you get one Jodi you should call me and we will go crusin all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're killin' me!! I LOVE the bamboo ones!!! You can bet your sweet behind that Imma call you when I get one!! And I'm hopin' it's soon!!

    ReplyDelete