Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Night Blues..


Sunday nights get the best of me. It seems as if all the loneliness that has built up over the past week, comes crashing down on Sunday nights. Not being with my family is the hardest thing for me. Even though my brother and my father live in the same city.. its not the same as it was before. I can only think of one way to eliminate the common case of the blues.. Not wake up form your Sunday afternoon nap... mmm. Good idea :)

4 comments:

  1. Chels!!! I'm so glad you got a blog! It looks so cute!!! I will add you to my blog list so I can see everytime you update!!! love you!!!
    I'm sorry about your Sunday night blues! I totally understand!!! I went through it a little when I moved up to Salt Lake! Just think though... You will be back with them for good in no time at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHELS!
    hi cus hi!
    i love all your pictures! you and your sisters are adorable. and dust i suppose! lets play on sundays. i am family you know. me you will and dust will get together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey chels! it's stef! yeah for blogs huh! im going private, so if you want to see ours email me at beau.n.stef@hotmail.com and i'll invite you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. you should write. That is pretty sweet and good. You should seriously think about writtng even if it's just as a hobby.
    I love yr blog. Put more pics up. :-)
    Lottsa Lovies.

    ReplyDelete